We offer the mandatory training classes required by the Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance (HCQC) which is part of the Nevada Health Division, as well as the Wyoming Children’s Alliance and Statewide Training and Resource System (STARS).
All online training courses are approved by the Nevada Registry and STARS and accepted by childcare licensing.
“Our vision is to support, strengthen, and enhance the integrity of early childhood programs by providing professional, quality training to child care providers…”
To register for our online classes, just browse through the selections on the Nevada page or the Wyoming page and when you find the class you need, just click the “Add To Cart” button and make payment online. (IMPORTANT: Do NOT close your payment page until you are redirected to the registration page.)
- Do NOT add more than one class at a time.
- You can only pay for one class at a time in order to activate each registration page.
- Once you hit the ‘Pay’ button, do NOT close your browser, do NOT hit the back button. WAIT for the registration page to appear.
- You will be redirected to the registration page automatically.
- If you need to purchase multiple courses, please go through the complete registration steps one at a time or you will not have immediate access to the classes and will need to contact support.
- If you have previously registered on our site and need to buy additional courses, just purchase what you need and when you arrive at the registration page, just click the “existing members” links.
- If something happens and you do not make it to the registration page check our Frequently Asked Questions page and check your email (and spam folder) for the link.
- If you have not completed your registration within 60 minutes, we will resend the registration link.
Certificates are available immediately after passing the quizzes for each respective course. You can print them immediately, and a copy will be automatically emailed to you for your records.
Please click your state below to view and take your child care training classes: